What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kensington case w/BT keyboard

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I usually use a leather smart cover a clear hard shell back on my ipad 2, but for travel I like this setup;

2011-04-17_17-45-39_202.jpg picture by jmorton10_photo - Photobucket

the KB works super, probably the only thing I don't like is that the KB has no right side shift key because of its small size.

~John

PS: that image shows my Slingbox Pro HD running although it is just a crappy quality camera phone pic.

ColtsSN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got the same one, for the same reason. Also don't like where the apostrophe key is set. Overall, it's decent and it sure beats bringing a notebook with me when I go on travel.

I ordered a Switcheasy Canvas for home use.

OP
J

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it sure beats bringing a notebook with me when I go on travel.

No kidding.

I used a touchscreen EEEPC Asus netbook for quite a while until it burned up on me. I like the Ipad 2 better in almost every way, but it really annoys me that I can't plug in my terrabyte USB hard drive like I could with the netbook...

~John

ColtsSN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it sure beats bringing a notebook with me when I go on travel.

No kidding.

I used a touchscreen EEEPC Asus netbook for quite a while until it burned up on me. I like the Ipad 2 better in almost every way, but it really annoys me that I can't plug in my terrabyte USB hard drive like I could with the netbook...

~John

Yeah, that would be nice. Eventually there will probably be an app for that.

Most reactions

Latest posts