What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just ordered a Silicon case, but I have a question

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BTW, your web store is awesome! Love it.

I had a question about the high powered micro USB charger (in-car charger), will it work with the iPad? I know the iPad is particularly picky about the power for charging as it doesn't accept a charge from my Mac Pro or USB ports on my monitor, or on my Dell.

Will this provide sufficient power?

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Hello JohnnyApple!

Thank you for the nice comments!!

I'm sad to say the micro USB charger isn't compatible with the iPad at all. It only has a micro USB port, and even if it did have a USB port, like you said, the iPad is very picky about power for charging. It should be compatible with any micro USB phone you might have, though.

BTW, your web store is awesome! Love it.

I had a question about the high powered micro USB charger (in-car charger), will it work with the iPad? I know the iPad is particularly picky about the power for charging as it doesn't accept a charge from my Mac Pro or USB ports on my monitor, or on my Dell.

Will this provide sufficient power?

OP
JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!

Most reactions

Latest posts