What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just jailbroken my ipad for the first time using evasion need a little help :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I've had iPads for years now since owning the ipad 1. I have the ipad 3 now and since I changed from my iPhone to a note 2 I've not been using my ipad much. So I thought I'd jailbreak it to try and get me into using it more as I really like the customising of my note 2.

I uses the evasion jailbreak and I'm pretty new to it. I just want to know what "app store" to download? ThatPiracy app isn't around I don't think and as I'm new to it I don't know what to download to replace it. Ay ideas folks?

Andy.

Also, sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules Removed name of piracy resource

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You will receive no help here as we do not assist members in stealing apps and other content that should be paid for. The iPad forums do not support piracy in any way.

15.2. Discussions, links, and sharing of any piracy related topics, apps, repositories, etc., will be deleted and the member will receive a warning. A second warning may lead to an immediate ban.

Stay legal and buy your apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts