What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got my HHI leatherette flip case.

mistertmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, this has been an interesting thread...and yes, this is my second post :) so take it easy on me. I ordered one and it should be here Monday. Either way, thanks for the link, err info on the deal... Great price and low shipping!

soundlogic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine arrived yesterday and it is VERY NICE QUALITY!
No iPad to slip in it yet. But it's a very nice cart before I get my horse.

blowabs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks SL! (tho it isnt exactly the same as HHI - but its sure close enuff at that price)...
Just ordered mine...and i dont even have an ipad .................yet...;-]........

Last edited:

rowan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
rowan.us
Oh my god, you guys got to me! I mean, for eight bucks, I figured, Why the hell not? Free shipping and a little bit of tax, it's a hard price to beat. I'm drinking the Kool-Aid baby!

PS I used soundlogic's URL so if that was a referral link then happy times are coming your way.

Last edited:

soundlogic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh my god, you guys got to me! I mean, for eight bucks, I figured, Why the hell not? Free shipping and a little bit of tax, it's a hard price to beat. I'm drinking the Kool-Aid baby!

PS I used soundlogic's URL so if that was a referral link then happy times are coming your way.

No referral link, no hidden agenda, no conspiracy...sorry to disappoint you Brad.

Most reactions

Latest posts