What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joy back cover - a real joy!

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just put it on tonight. I bought the clear hardshell cover. It clips on nicely, works with the Smart Cover perfectly, and is very thin and practically invisible. It covers all four corners with none of those corner slits that some covers have.

It's so pretty I put four tiny clear bumper feet on the back to hold off major marks. I guess I need a cover to protect this nice cover.

Very happy camper!

james4133

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for mine as well, it comes out a little cheaper than the Marware microshell, and with it being clear, still shows off the nice iPad 2 profile ;-)

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's so pretty I put four tiny clear bumper feet on the back to hold off major marks. I guess I need a cover to protect this nice cover.
!

Why don't you also get a laptop case to protect the cover that's protecting the cover ;)

OP
T

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
!

Why don't you also get a laptop case to protect the cover that's protecting the cover ;)

I already have a nice leather one for that, but I don't want to scratch it so I'm getting another case to put it in. :)

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been looking at this hard cover for quite a while. I think I'm going to get one soon myself.

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like the cover but the shipping charges are awful! Any coupons out there?

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Jfinx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After reading this post, I did some research and I have to say this seems to be perfect to protect the ipad2 alongside with the smart cover and make the iPad still seem thin.

So in other words, I just ordered it.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
T

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any chance of a photo of it?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

The photos on their site are dead-on accurate, and much better than pictures I would take.

I can't imagine anyone not loving this cover if they want a well made, thin, clear polycarbonate hard back cover that is designed to work with the smart cover. It's pretty much invisible except for making the back a bit more glossy, which actually looks great.

jd78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a pre-order for the Smartfit2, but cancelled when I saw the additional pictures that showed both the top and bottom of the case cut-out exposing those portions of the iPad. Even though I hate the cut-out of the speaker and dock on the XGear Enhancer, IMO, the XGear has a better cut-out/protection.

I have a thread in the accessories forum that has a list of different Smart Cover compatible options if you anyone is interested.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-accessories/26262-smart-cover-compatible-cases-list.html

Most reactions

Latest posts