What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jerky after installing Infiniboard and Infinidock

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I. I have installed Infiniboard and Infinidock, however they have made my ipad 2 jerky when scrolling horizontally. Vertical scrolling is fine and smooth. Has anyone else found this, it has had the same effect on my iphone 4 as well. Any ideas other than uninstalling as I do love these tweaks. Thanks for any replies

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes ..same problem for me on the infiniboard .. maybe not stable yet on IOS 5 .. decided to remove it for the time being and wait for possible up date ...

OP
superhoops

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Its infiniboard that doesnt work properly not infinidock

xIkx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have infiniboard, -dock and -folders and they're all smooth. But I don't have many icons. None of my folders are full and i have one page with one extra icon, out of 2 pages. Dock has 2 pages.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I use the infini products and none of them produce lag on any of my devices.

I will put this out there one time for information for the benefit of everyone. A laggy springboard is a very good indicator that a piracy enabling tweak has been installed. They are proven to introduce a visible lag / jerk particularly when the springboard is further modified by tweaks. That said, further discussion of the subject of piracy is not permitted on these forums as per our rules.

OP
superhoops

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have removed infiniboard and my ipad is no longer jerky

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I use the infini products and none of them produce lag on any of my devices.

I will put this out there one time for information for the benefit of everyone. A laggy springboard is a very good indicator that a piracy enabling tweak has been installed. They are proven to introduce a visible lag / jerk particularly when the springboard is further modified by tweaks. That said, further discussion of the subject of piracy is not permitted on these forums as per our rules.

i do not have any piracy enabling tweaks nor apps installed on my ipad ... but i did tweak the home screen page dot with apple logo page dot and fontcolors .. maybe this cause the clash with inifiniboard and make it jerky .. ?

Most reactions

Latest posts