What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Java on the iPad (in Sweden)

Alling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
simonalling.webs.com
I suppose similar threads have already been created, but I didn't find any. And this one is however a bit similar as I live in Sweden.

I wanna play a Java-based MMO game on my iPad. Is there any kind of app/hack/plugin that enables Java? I've heard of Cloud Browse, but it doesn't work in Sweden.

If someone finds such an app/hack/plugin, please post a link and/or a description here.

Last edited:

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
iPad doesn't support java
I'm well aware of that. But people usually hack things to make them work. Cloud Browse is a solution to the Java/Flash problem, but as I previously mentioned, it does not work in Sweden. Only in the US and Canada, I think.

Well if you already knew that they why are you asking here in the iPhone OS thread and not in the iPad Hacking section? There is a java install for jailbroken devices.

OP
Alling

Alling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
simonalling.webs.com
I might have posted it in the wrong section, I'm sorry for that. I did not know where to post it, and I couldn't find any Java hack in that section. Guess I'll have to look again. :)

EDIT: And I found nothing. Searched for "java" in the hacking section, Cydia and Installous. Doesn't seem to exist at all.

Last edited:

Joserizal77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any idea how to run active x control on ipad? Trying to have access of my office mail via my ipad

Jdm2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same issue in that I need to get my companies Lotus Notes email and they won't allow Traveler. So I'm stuck using the Domino, but that requires Active X to work. If anyone has an answer...
In the meantime I will keep reading and searching.

Most reactions