What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbroken iPad third party won't sync in iTunes

Joseph liong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've jailbroken my first gen iPad with redsn0w on iOS 4.3.2.
Download some apps from the web.and sync with iTunes.but everytime I syncing,it says errors apps and could not be installed.I've cydia logo in my iPad.how's to use cydia apps effectively.
Noob on jailbroken iPad.any solution?
Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Cydia apps generally don't sync with iTunes, they should just stay on your iPad. For backup purposes, you can use an app, such as pkgbackup

It should not give sync errors, if you have bought the apps from Cydia. If you haven't bought the apps, then you know the reason for the iTunes error.

OP
J

Joseph liong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not buy any apps from cydia.don't know how to use it.
I downloaded some apps from the web,then sync with my iTunes.and it was says errors sync with my iPad.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that DontUnderstandMyIpad was sounding a warning note. If the apps you're referring to are 'pirated' - i.e. obtained illegally without payment - then we neither condone that practice nor do we allow any discussion of them on this Forum.

Tim

OP
J

Joseph liong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that DontUnderstandMyIpad was sounding a warning note. If the apps you're referring to are 'pirated' - i.e. obtained illegally without payment - then we neither condone that practice nor do we allow any discussion of them on this Forum.

Tim
Ok.I see.But what the purpose meant of jailbrake does?
I jailbroken my iPad for nothing? If it so,then I'll leave my iPad to its original form...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Tim
Ok.I see.But what the purpose meant of jailbrake does?
I jailbroken my iPad for nothing? If it so,then I'll leave my iPad to its original form...

Jail break enables you to run apps that are not officially approved by Apple. But you still have to pay for them!

Tim

Most reactions