What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes 10.4.1 won't sync iPad 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottsan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[h=2][/h]
I have a jailbroken iPad 1 running ios 4.3.2 that has synced with iTunes 10.4.1 without any problems for many months.
Suddenly, iTunes 10.4.1 will no longer sync my iPad. I can transfer files (books and apps) to the iPad via DiskAid and FileBrowser, and the iPad otherwise functions well, as it always has, but I cannot sync with iTunes.

When the iPad is connected to my MacBook running os 10.6.8
iTunes recognizes it and displays all of its contents, but will not sync or transfer new files.
I get no error messages and my jailbroken iPhone 3 running ios 4.2.1 syncs without a problem.

Any ideas why iTunes would suddenly stop syncing?

HELP?​

OP
scottsan

scottsan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would update iTunes.

nothing about itunes or my ipad has changed since when syncing was not problematic to now that it is problematic. how could updating to itunes 5 affect this problem?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
scottsan:

Again, your problem is that you have a piracy app installed on your iPad, as I told you in your other thread. You will not fix your problem until you remove the tweak that specifically states it is to "patch the instalid file on your iDevice, allowing applications without DRM ("cracked") to be installed without iTunes."

There remains no help here at this forum for pirates.

Thread closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts