What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes 10.4.1 won't sync iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottsan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a jailbroken iPad running ios 4.3.2 that has synced with iTunes 10.4.1 without any problems for many months.
Suddenly, iTunes 10.4.1 will no longer sync my iPad. I can transfer files (books and apps) to the iPad via DiskAid and FileBrowser, and the iPad otherwise functions well, as it always has, but I cannot sync with iTunes.

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by a member of staff in accordance with the Hacking Section Rules. We dont support or condone piracy here.

When the iPad is connected to my MacBook running os 10.6.8
iTunes recognizes it and displays all of its contents, but will not sync or transfer new files.
I get no error messages and my jailbroken iPhone 3 running ios 4.2.1 syncs without a problem.

Any ideas why iTunes would suddenly stop syncing?

HELP?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've moved this to the Hacking section, where I think it will receive better attention.

Tim

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow. You have installed piracy software on your iPad and then come here to complain that things don't work right?! Bummer for you! And, it serves you right...

iPadForums does not help people who install such apps. That's piracy (aka STEALING!) and we don't condone such behavior. Not only is it against forum rules, it's illegal! Don't be a pirate.

Remove that piracy app and I guarantee your iTunes will work just fine.

Shame on you and thread closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions