What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreaking ipad 2 wifi-3g without sim

abiswas0916

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi people
I hav an ipad 2 wifi 3g with firmware 4.3.5
Bt the point is that i dont have a sim card
Now wat i wanna know that is there any way by which i can jailbreak my ipad
Help please :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no jail break for a 4.3.5 iPad2. Only 4.3.3, I'm afraid. There is absolutely no workaround.

Have a look at the Hacking section 'stickies' for all the detailed information.

You'll have to wait until iOS5 becomes available and hope that a JB is found for that version of iOS...

Tim

OP
A

abiswas0916

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
There is no jail break for a 4.3.5 iPad2. Only 4.3.3, I'm afraid. There is absolutely no workaround.

Have a look at the Hacking section 'stickies' for all the detailed information.

You'll have to wait until iOS5 becomes available and hope that a JB is found for that version of iOS...

Tim

Is there anyway to downgrade it??

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont have shsh so any way to download shsh

The thread which Marilyn pointed you to is crystal clear -

You can only install version 4.3.3 of iOS on your iPad2 if you have saved SHSH Blobs for 4.3.3. Blobs are unique to your device and must be provided by Apple, and they stopped providing 4.3.3 blobs several months ago. There is no way to copy, forge, or otherwise bypass this security. If your iPad2 is new then you have no 4.3.3 blobs and no way to get them. No blobs means no downgrade / upgrade.

Most reactions

Latest posts