What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreaking for beginners....

windycitycouple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a thread that explains the benefits of jailbreaking? I have searched and just cant find anything that really lays it out.

Thanks!

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
If you have never jailbroken your ipad before and it is using 3.2.1 you will not be able to jailbreak until an updated jailbreak is available for 3.2.1

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a thread that explains the benefits of jailbreaking? I have searched and just cant find anything that really lays it out.

Thanks!
I think you can turn to this article "Apple iPad Jailbreaking Hacks" ->which shows Why People Jailbreak/Hack? and Why Jailbreak the iPad? and then there are another article detailed the "jailbreak solutions for iPad" in the same iPad column.

cmalinowski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have never jailbroken your ipad before and it is using 3.2.1 you will not be able to jailbreak until an updated jailbreak is available for 3.2.1

Since the thread has been updated, I guess we can update this. 3.2.1 is now jailbreak-able. 3.2.2 is not (and probably never will be since it was just put out to impede jailbreaking).

Most reactions

Latest posts