What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.3.5 to 5.0.1??

eep02b

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm new to the site, not to hacking though. Had an ipod touch 2nd gen i had jailbroken, and have just purchased an ipad on 4.3.5 firmware. I want to jailbreak this, but cant find any good instructions/or an answer on how to jailbreak/upgrade to 5.0.1. I see that 5.1 cant be jailbroken yet, but see that there is a untethered jailbreak for 5.0.1. As of now, the ipad is completely stock on 4.3.5. Is this possible to get an untethered jailbreak on 5.0.1? Thats really the destination i'm looking for. Thanks in advance.

OP
E

eep02b

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nvm, think i just found my answer. Something about how blobs cant be forged, and if i didnt have one b4, i cant jump to something different. I can only upgrade to the latest version. Something like that. :(

Most reactions

Latest posts