What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak or not?

netkrazed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hear so much about this subject. Is it worth it jailbreak? If it is, what is potential repercussion?

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Too much too post here. Just head over to hacking section and all ur questions will be answered. Check my sig, by the way. ;-)

Sent from my Jailbroken IPad on 4.2.1 ;-)

OP
netkrazed

netkrazed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Too much too post here. Just head over to hacking section and all ur questions will be answered. Check my sig, by the way. ;-)

Thanks for your reply and will do.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spink10 said:
Jailbreak it!

Don't worry, they all constantly wonder about it and drives them crazy contemplating it. Why, cuz jail breakers have a the fun and their iPads can do a lot more then Just the regular ones. Now the latter is fact. My iPad is way more capable of doing things a nonjailbroken iPad can't do or wished it could do. I think the word " jailbreak" in itselfs scares people. That's why I don't need iTunes to sync media or files :p lol all done within my iPad itself, wherever I may be ;-)

airswam888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i jailbroken my first ipad. but now both my ipad are not because i hate doing it again and again everytime i update my firmware.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreaking is great. Just check out some stickys and check out the "jailbreaking apps" section. And look at my home screen!

Attachments

• image-2374978059.png
    image-2374978059.png
    791.8 KB · Views: 265

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i jailbroken my first ipad. but now both my ipad are not because i hate doing it again and again everytime i update my firmware.

Hi. Upgrading a JB bwetween versions of IOS can be a challenge for lots of folks. That's why I wrote a simple guide on it here - http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...des/26399-how-upgrade-your-ios-jailbreak.html

One you try this process and follow it properly, it becomes second nature, and upgrading your jailbreak is no longer as much of a hassle as it used to be.

Now, I can reliably upgrade a JB device from start to fininsh in a couple of hours without any risk of losing a single application, setting, or file. And most of this time is simply the time it takes iTunes to re-sync 64GB of media. If you don't have very much media to sync, the whole process can be done inside an hour!

Hope that helps.

Most reactions