What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jailbreak necessity ?

gouletjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I'm new to this forum and the Ipad is my first Apple products. The first of many I hope.

I already own a lot of comic and epub books. Will I be able to added my own material to my Ipad ? In order to that, am I obligated to jailbreak my Ipad ?

thanks for your help,

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Nope, atleast asfar as I know about epub books, you can just import them into itunes and sync em over.
Somebody else might be able to help you out with the comics! :)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Welcome here from Asia, concerning the comics i suggest you to use GoodReader (worth every cent’s) if your comic’s is in PDF because when you have image they can be cut in the middle … if it’s text in PDF just use Calibre for format it in EPUB file

for upload in your iPad it’s based on witch app’s you wana use:

Ibooks: just use itunes: File> add to library > sync and voila
Good Reader> Itunes >tab App’s >down > File sharing section choose good reader> and press add > sync and voila

Mv-ixius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For your comics I would recommend comiczeal, IMO it's the best comic app available for the ipad/iPhone, it dosnt matter what format your comics are in, just drag and drop them Into the converter dowloaded from the website and it coverts them. It's just so easy and Reading them on the ipad is a joy, great app well worth the money if your into comics and have a large collection

bitolithic | comic-zeal

OP
G

gouletjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch Guys! for your help. I really appreciated it.

Most reactions

Latest posts