What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak My iPad or not?

nickles18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am thinking about jailbreaking my iPad but I don't know too much about It except from what I've heard from my friends and from what i
learned from YouTube videos and reading stuff of the Internet but I feel I'm not exactly clear still on what it does and why it does it. I would love if I could get some help and feedback on what jailbreaking actually does and if it's worth doing it. I have a iPad 2 and I know they don't have a jailbreaking program yet to my knowledge.

To make it easier to read please list every reason of it's good because or it's bad because in a list format like this.
1.reason
2.reason
3.reason
And so on

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
is your choice but I can tell you that with jailbreaking the iPad you will have a lot of fun with the tweaks!

Most reactions

Latest posts