What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak IOS 5.0.1?

William321

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I've jailbroken my iPad 2 when the absinthe program came out in february , and then one day the iPad has crashed and I was forced to restore the iPad via iTunes.
Because I couldn't turn it on and I had to restore. And ever since I couldn't get my favorite games and apps I couldn't get anything.

So is there a jailbreak out there for IOS 5.0.1 for the iPad 2 ? It's been a while since I checked and there should be :/ I've already tried the absinthe and it kept giving me the error message that it's not supported and I've already jailbreaken using absinthe in feb so it should be supported. I haven't tried doing it again but I'm pretty sure nothing's changed, is there a program I can use that can jailbreak my iPad 2 ????

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's because when you restored it iTunes loaded IOS 5.1 on it as that is the current version. There is no jailbreak for 5.1 yet.

Most reactions

Latest posts