What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jailbreak for 3.2.1

Timmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard there is one private and being testing so I'm guess with the poster above me that it will be about 2-3 days before you see something public.

locus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope soon, i had mine jaibreaked and updated, one day after updating and I already miss the jailbreak lol

Timmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I winder if it is worth leaving jailbreak for a wifi fix. Haha

sreasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have jailbreaked my iPad 3.2.1 about 2 weeks ago. It works great. I have to try it several times before success through jailbreakme.com. However, recently i've just recognized ONE PROBLEM. My GPS doesn't work anymore. I'm using 64g 3G iPad.
Anyone has any idea how to fix it?

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just done the jailbreak, and installed the flash on my iPad. ;)

Bayarsaikhan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreak

I updated my ipad software version from 3.2.1 to 3.2.2 and then tried to install Jailbreak, it says devise ipad is not supported. So what shoud i do. I restored factory settings but still in 3.2.2. How i can install Jailbreak? Please help me?

sreasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreak

Hello, Jailbreak only available for upto 3.2.1. Not for 3.2.2. You need to downgrade your software to 3.2.1. That can be done only if you have save your shah of 3.2.1. If not nothing can do. You need to wait.

Most reactions

Latest posts