What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak 3.2.1 iPad With JailbreakME

Maziar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all my first post in this great forum :)
I successfully jailbreaked my iPad 64gb wifi with jailbreakme,however when I reboot, I see a colored line on the top right of screen (with apple logo),and then everything is fine, is that normal ?

IAmThereforeiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a couple of advanced Cydia apps I use to make my iPad a Desktop Computer - iPad + Bluetooth keyboard + Bluetooth Mouse + Monitor.

See the YouTube video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8AJHQwuJpg&sns=em]YouTube - ‪How to make your iPad a Desktop Computer - iPad + Bluetooth keyboard + Bluetooth Mouse + Monitor‬‎[/ame]

Here is some information on those apps

I am Therefore iPad: Some of the reasons I chose to Jailbreak my iPad

Guitar Hero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I successfully jailbreaked my iPad 64gb wifi with jailbreakme,however when I reboot, I see a colored line on the top right of screen (with apple logo),and then everything is fine, is that normal ?

I have the same problem too.

OP
Timmah

Timmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I have the same problem too.
I dont see a big deal in it. It's just a small pixlated line when booting. Unjailbreak if you dont like it.

IPAD4life

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I dont know where else to post this question:

I own an IPAD WIFI ONLY 32GB version 3.2.1 - I recently jailbroke using jailbrokeme 2.0 which then inturn added CYDIA.
I then downloaded (moderated) 3.2.5 and (moderated) 3.2

The issue thats arisen, the vast majority of apps i download when attempting to then install give me an error message "INVALID IPA" and hence will not install.

Can anyone assist as to what the issue may be? And indeed the steps to correct. Also, if able to correct, would i then have to re-download the app's or simply attempt to install again using the original files.

appreciate your help

Last edited by a moderator:

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Caution if you are jailbreaked your iPad. My iPad was in infinity boot loop. I have to restore it from, I guess I will not jailbreak it again.

I wasn't sure what caused the infinity boot loop, all I did was showing up a photo to a friend and then i put the iPad. And then it went on infinity boot loop. :(

I had that happen to me also. I was worried at first, but good thing I read. Lol. All I did was hold the power button and home screen button for at least 10 secs. Or until it reboots to the apple logo again. Everything good after that. I'm still jail broke, nothing lost, didnt have to restore. iPad working good. My iPad is 32 gb wifi ver. 3.2.1. I got full force, mxtubedownloader, sb settings, winter board( which is very cool because it let u change the UI appearance, like icons,
Themes, etc..), ifile, quake 3, bt mouse stack, backgrounder, curtiuos, adownloader. Have to look hard for the iPad only or iPad compatible apps.
So if u get the infinity loop, try what I did first. I had that happen twice n worked. Most of the time it occurs from restarting springboard after app or extension finishes loading.

p3la

iPF Noob
Reaction score
*edited* made my own thread for help topic

Last edited:

ncus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So if u get the infinity loop, try what I did first. I had that happen twice n worked. Most of the time it occurs from restarting springboard after app or extension finishes loading.

I did that. But it doesn't work for me. I have to fully restore iPad. But no data loss, all backed up :)

Gellio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All.

New here and need help with this jailbreak. I've tried twice and had to restore both times. The jailbreak went fine. Then I try to download Categories and it reboots with the apple and the spinning dial over it. It goes on and on and on. I had no choice but to restore. Any ideas?
also.

I want it mainly for categories so when 4.0 comes out can I just restore to unjailbreak?

Thanks for your help.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Hi All.

New here and need help with this jailbreak. I've tried twice and had to restore both times. The jailbreak went fine. Then I try to download Categories and it reboots with the apple and the spinning dial over it. It goes on and on and on. I had no choice but to restore. Any ideas?
also.

I want it mainly for categories so when 4.0 comes out can I just restore to unjailbreak?

Thanks for your help.

categories doesnt work on ipad as far as I know. Guessing thats why your ipad died each time after you installed it.

IAmThereforeiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All.

also.

Thanks for your help.

I have gotten the spinning circle over the Apple logo eveytime I jailbroke my iPad 3.2.x or afterwards when updating an app from Cydia. Each time I simple rebooted the device by pressing and holding the home button and the power button at the same time to get the slider on the screen. I slid the slider and waited until the rotating circle went away and the device powered down. I turned it back on by holding the power button down and the device booted to the screen requiring my pin number. Each time I did this the intended software or update was complete. I have never did a restore. This happened when I did it with the Jailbreak with Spirit on 3.2 and with Jailbreakme.com for 3.2.1. I hope people are not restoring when they have the same option.

I did not load Categories since the Jailbreakme.com for 3.2.1, but I had with the Spirit 3.2 Jailbreak and it worked fine. It is just a iPhone small screen and not an iPad ready app, but it works.

IAmThereforeiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I dont know where else to post this question:

The issue thats arisen, the vast majority of apps i download when attempting to then install give me an error message "INVALID IPA" and hence will not install.

Can anyone assist as to what the issue may be? And indeed the steps to correct. Also, if able to correct, would i then have to re-download the app's or simply attempt to install again using the original files.

This happens from time to time. I would change the settings to install and delete automatically. This way if it fails it will remove the bad file and you can just try again. It is either a crowded server or even a bad file on the server, just try again or try another link.

Most reactions

Latest posts