What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bricked ? iPad 3.2.1 3G using jailbreakme

roadrunner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
proceed with caution!!! I jailbreak my iPad 3G running 3.2.1. Everything seemed ok. Proceed to install Terminal to change my passwd. Terminal crashed. Figure I should turn my iPad off & restart to see if I can get it to work.
Now the iPad won’t turn on!!!! Try putting it into DFU, still won’t response. If anyone has a solution, please advise. Thanks.

p.s. I help a buddy jailbreak his iPhone 3G running 3.1.3 with no problem with jailbreakme

ochie927

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard that jailbreakme was having problems with the 3G version of the Ipad before .. don't know if they have solved the problem already :(

Timmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
proceed with caution!!! I jailbreak my iPad 3G running 3.2.1. Everything seemed ok. Proceed to install Terminal to change my passwd. Terminal crashed. Figure I should turn my iPad off & restart to see if I can get it to work.
Now the iPad won’t turn on!!!! Try putting it into DFU, still won’t response. If anyone has a solution, please advise. Thanks.

p.s. I help a buddy jailbreak his iPhone 3G running 3.1.3 with no problem with jailbreakme

Your issue was not the jailbreak. It was Terminal. We have a sitckied topic that has apps that work with iPad for a reason...so these sort of things dont happen. You best bet is to hold down the wake/slepp button and the home button untill you get to the Connect to iTunes screen and restore to 3.2.1 and jailbreak again. DO NOT DOWNLOAD TERMINAL. xD

NOT Compatible:

- Lockinfo
- Mobile terminal
- Pro switcher
- Nes4iphone
- Mquickdo

Last edited:

deaffob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good info, thanks. I didn't install un-compatible apps anyway.

Most reactions

Latest posts