What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've Been Appled

The Spackman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there,

Well 4 weeks ago I'd never owned an apple product then I got a new job that supplied me with an iPhone 4. 2 weeks after that I decided to treat myself and get an iPad 2.

In that time I've really fallen in love with the iPad in particular. I must admit I thought it was just a fancy indulgence to congratulate myself on getting a new job but after 2 weeks of ownership it's my most used computing device other than my work laptop (which I sit at all day to do my job so doesn't count :)).

My poor beloved pc is feeling a bit put out having quickly become a support device for my iPad - lol.

I could go on and on about why I love the iPad so much, finding it an extremely convenient device in so many situations but I'll just be preaching to the converted.

I'm pleased to have been appled.

Cheers.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm with you all the way. I got an iPad about a week ago and I'm in love. I think my current laptop will be my last pc.

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
congrats on your new job and owning your new Apple products. I know these things are addictive :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there,

Well 4 weeks ago I'd never owned an apple product then I got a new job that supplied me with an iPhone 4. 2 weeks after that I decided to treat myself and get an iPad 2.

In that time I've really fallen in love with the iPad in particular. I must admit I thought it was just a fancy indulgence to congratulate myself on getting a new job but after 2 weeks of ownership it's my most used computing device other than my work laptop (which I sit at all day to do my job so doesn't count :)).

My poor beloved pc is feeling a bit put out having quickly become a support device for my iPad - lol.

I could go on and on about why I love the iPad so much, finding it an extremely convenient device in so many situations but I'll just be preaching to the converted.

I'm pleased to have been appled.

Cheers.

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts