What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes

electra2008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a new cd i inserted it in my computer it brought up iTunes added it to iTunes so I foolishly thought all I have to do now is sync! Since 11 this morning I have on and off tried syncing every time it syncs it says photos updated, or similar.
I have used my computer and my husbands which I previously ok'd i tried my ipad and my mini ipad. Plugged into the usb charger, also the computer.
I have previous music on both iPads. To be honest I always have trouble with iTunes I just don't "get it" I know it can be simple but I can't work out where I am going wrong. Also installed it on hubbies iTunes so now have it twice in iTunes but nothing on either pads.

OP
electra2008

electra2008

iPF Noob
Reaction score

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try to play one or a few of the songs using iTunes. If that's possible, it's imported, and you should be able to get it to your iPad.

OP
electra2008

electra2008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You came ups trumps again ;-)
I went to the site added to home screen on the mini, then read as I was going along on ipad,went into summary under options turned off all the ticks except the 1st one then proceeded through all boxes I chose to go on, thought if I lost them it didn't really matter! Then apply then sync Magic, did it on both, great. So thought ur on a winner here,put another disc in and bingo it worked. Now the thing is to remember for the next time I buy a cd. Thanks again

Most reactions