What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes that download file can changed that drive?

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my C: drive installed that "iTunes". but almost full. my need download that app is around 1GB size. is look can't completed download. and installed. how to changed that iTunes that "temp folder" , from "C:" to "E:"

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
my C: drive installed that "iTunes". but almost full. my need download that app is around 1GB size. is look can't completed download. and installed. how to changed that iTunes that "temp folder" , from "C:" to "E:"

Fortunately, Apple has seen that this May become a problem for people, so they wrote an excellent tutorial for moving iTunes. Please see this link: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1364

Hopefully, that'll sort it for you. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Marilyn

P.S. I've gone ahead and moved your question over to our iTunes-specific sub-forum.

OP
P

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks, found in "My Music\iTunes\Mobile Applications" is look that folder named "My Music\.." but problem fixed. thanks!

Most reactions