What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes problem

Ipad2013

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my wife a iTunes gift card today and she has £15 on her account but she has just tried to buy a game and for some reason it's asking her for her card details but she already they have them details on her account.

So if she is trying to buy it from her £15 then why is it asking for her card details?

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad2013 said:
I bought my wife a iTunes gift card today and she has £15 on her account but she has just tried to buy a game and for some reason it's asking her for her card details but she already they have them details on her account.

So if she is trying to buy it from her £15 then why is it asking for her card details?

Have you entered the coupon code , this provides a credit on your account?
See pic below how to do it on the AppStore using the coupon code( gift card),if it is accepted you will see a plus balance listed, either on the AppStore or in iTunes store on your computer.

image-1675186235.jpg

OP
I

Ipad2013

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you entered the coupon code , this provides a credit on your account?
See pic below how to do it on the AppStore using the coupon code( gift card),if it is accepted you will see a plus balance listed, either on the AppStore or in iTunes store on your computer.

View attachment 21995

Yes got it done in the end by doing it on our desktop which seem to work. not sure why it would not do it on ipad.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad2013 said:
Yes got it done in the end by doing it on our desktop which seem to work. not sure why it would not do it on ipad.

Sometimes the AppStore pays up a bit, think how many millions are using it.

Most reactions