What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Collage App for 24 Squares/Pictures

mike2874

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife makes t-shirt quilts and needs an iPad collage app that she can add & arrange 24 picture squares. She’s been using PrintMaster on our home desktop PC but recently because of bad knees has had to go into a nursing home. She’s been allowed enough space for her sewing machine but not enough where I could setup a laptop for her.

She’s been trying out a bunch of free ones and they don’t either don’t allow for 24 picture squares or if they do won’t let her rearrange them. She doesn’t have an issue with a pay app but descriptions in the App Store don’t always convey they will do the above. Kind of expensive just to buy one at a time and try.

Can anyone recommend an app to do what she wants?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Check out the developer website shown in the description. They often have contact info. You can ask the developer directly.

Which is the long way of saying I dont’ have any quilting aps. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts