What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes & Mobile me-how often to link up?

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How often should one link up to iTunes? And is it backing up the iPad or just sorting thru the differences? What is this linking up doing?

And while I am confused and asking questions.....where does Mobile Me fit into my backing up, linking up schedule and how does this differ then iTunes?

Thanks!

CM
easily confused today

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
A lot of people visit the iTunes store every day trying to find that perfect/killer app for their various iPods, iPhones, or iPads. You can synch your devices whenever you want but mostly people do it when they have new media they want pushed to the device.

I don't use Mobile Me myself but there's more information to be found at the Apple site here:
Apple - MobileMe - Your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC. In perfect sync.

siliconrane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would visit the app store daily to check for updates to your apps. This thing is still so new thAt apps are updated with fair regularity. As far as MobileMe . . . After the app was updated a bit ago, it became much more useful.

Most reactions

Latest posts