What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes beta and ios 5 being buggy

papabear55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I have recently put iOS 5 beta 2 on my iPad 2, and it works beautifully except that it is no longer allowing me to manually manage my files through iTunes. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
(shrug) update your iTunes to the newest beta as well? And if that does not work wait for the next beta or the final release. That's the world of beta.

OP
papabear55

papabear55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I know, was curious if anyone had a similar problem

miket5au

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iTunes 10.5 Beta 4 (Win64) does not allow me to remove some or all of the videos from my iPad - I needed to make space for the OTA update to beta 4.

I tried selecting just some of the movies in the iTunes library and it did not remove them from the iPad. I removed all the movies from the iTunes library and they are still on my iPad after syncing (even with sync movies selected or unselected).

OP
papabear55

papabear55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah it actually isn't even letting me perform syncs.
It just as the option to "apply" and "revert", but even after I make changes it just does nothing

OP
papabear55

papabear55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So after some research I have discovered that it is most likely an issue of the iTunes beta and the iOS beta mismatching.

OP
papabear55

papabear55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It wasn't a development question though I was having an issue I needed help troubleshooting

Most reactions