What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes balance

rgray107918

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have searched online, and searched the forums and can find no answers.

Is there a way to check/view your itunes balance on the iPad????

Thank you to anyone who answers. Even if the answer is "no, there is no way at all" at least then I could stop trying to find a way.

beenys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure you go into iTunes on your iPad then while in music scrol all the way to the bottom of the page and there you will see your account log in/ email and your balance. I don't have anything in my account at the mo but I'm sure that's how I checked my ballance a couple of months back. I hope it helps.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes there is a place to check your balance, go into the App store and go to the Featured tab and scroll to the bottom and they'll have it there in the Quick link box. You can also see it in Purchases or Top Charts scroll to the bottom and press Redeem and it will show you it here too.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
R

rgray107918

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much! That was so easy, I can understand why theres no info about it on the web now!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes there is a place to check your balance, go into the App store and go to the Featured tab and scroll to the bottom and they'll have it there in the Quick link box. You can also see it in Purchases or Top Charts scroll to the bottom and press Redeem and it will show you it here too.

Cool. I didn't know that. I don't have a positive balance, so I guess they don't bother to show zeros, or maybe it's because I've never redeemed an iTunes card at all.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Cool. I didn't know that. I don't have a positive balance, so I guess they don't bother to show zeros, or maybe it's because I've never redeemed an iTunes card at all.

Lol..... I can't believe I've shown You something. But then again it would only show if you use the iTunes cards. ;)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Lol..... I can't believe I've shown You something. But then again it would only show if you use the iTunes cards. ;)

Meh, I've learned a lot more hanging out here than I'd have ever figured out on my own, at least about iPads. It's part of what keeps me around, that and the great people.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So true! But I hope you hang around for a long long time to come, you're a wonderful source of information!

Most reactions

Latest posts