What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes Announcement Scheduled for Tomorrow

ChileRick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I should have said "NewsWorthy"
BIG would be Free Music for All, but it ain't 1968, and the fence around Woodstock's not gonna come down again anytime soon!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I should have said "NewsWorthy"
BIG would be Free Music for All, but it ain't 1968, and the fence around Woodstock's not gonna come down again anytime soon!

The only way apple would give free music would be if they could have you listen to an ad before a song started, in the middle of the song and after it ends...and hijack your system to not be able to FF or skip them in any way.

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the info from "THE MAN HIIMSELF"Apple is going to refund 50% of your cost of the iPad just for being loyal subjects to his whims. And you can take that to the bank,honest its the truth beleive me.
Al.

tigerkraw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What would be classed as a major Itunes world event ?

Cloud Computing........Yes
Live Streaming........... Maybe
Subscription...............Maybe

Beatles full Catalogue on Itunes............... Only if the above 3 are included as well.

ChileRick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is a major event in the "Tech" world is usually a non-event in the real world.
Apple knows that better than anybody. Most people HAVE a favorite Beatle song, most people DON'T HAVE a clue what cloud computing and live streaming is (are?).
It's even money on The Beatles.

Lgchris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They mentioned the Beatles thing tonight on national news so i doubt that is it.

ChileRick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The HuffPost said it was probably the Beatles.
And the comments?
The Beatles suck, Apple sucks, i-tunes/pods/pads/and phones all suck, baby boomers suck,Steve Jobs sucks,

Sorry, Cr

faturner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ticker on Fox News says Apple is preparing announcement to offer Beatles catalog on iTunes after reaching an agreement with EMI records

Most reactions

Latest posts