What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes Announcement Scheduled for Tomorrow

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
b8b56968.png

On the Apple home page, Apple is talking up a big announcement slated for tomorrow. What could that be?

Is it another Ping disappointment, something iOS 4.2 related, is the Mac App Store going live or are we getting something totally new?

tigerkraw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking Forward to see what the big Itunes announcement will be.

I did the maths on the world clocks,
In Australia we will have to wait till 2AM Wednesday morning to find out what happens.

Whatever it is, it sounds big,

Dare I say Wonderful & Magical :)

MrLee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Beatles catalog will be available AND they have an exclusive deal to sell/rent "Let It Be".......?

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On my wish list would be that if your country is not listed in the iTunes Store, you can still buy stuff legally! I think it is ridiculous that Apple allows their products to be sold in unlisted countries but don't allow purchases online. I know there are workarounds but it is not a solution to the problem. It is not like I want to get free items all the time...I am paying!

However, I expect the announcement will be the new iOS!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Odd that they aren't doing it in Cupertino. Or Jobs felt like getting up super early for the announcement.

jordexj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe it is a false alarm... Jobs is flexing his guns for his own person ego... wait he does that all the time... maybe it is something...

OP
NumbLock

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OK, I'll just call it like I see it: Frankly, I hope they replace the whole pile of rotten bloatware, but since we JUST got an update, I'm not getting my hopes up.

ChileRick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe The Beatles, maybe Subscription Pricing. It will be something Big.
It is Apple after all, AND the world is watching! They always are!

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A day that you will never forget:confused:

That sounded like they discovered something that will change humanity sake or something:D.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The mention of iTunes could hint that the product will be related to the streaming of content, perhaps from the new data center Apple has built in North Carolina. Apple has been rumored for months to be working on a cloud-based iTunes service that would allow users to stream their music from any connected devices

Apple has spent 1billion dollars on the farm it is ready and it is my guess that this is the big news

thesoundsmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.thesoundsmith.com
Apple has been rumored for months to be working on a cloud-based iTunes service...
Apple has spent 1billion dollars on the farm it is ready and it is my guess that this is the big news
This would certainly qualify. Does it also mean that we will only be able to rent our music, rather than purchase? Could be another real double-edged sword, unless we have the option...

Most reactions