What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

itunes alternative?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i suppose the big question is -

how can i copy/sync individual or selected apps (not all at once) between itunes and device (or device and device)? can i copy/sinc selected apps over the airwaves?

this is ultimately what i want to do, to be able for me to selectively share the zillions of apps i already have on my Touch, with my new ipad2 when it arrives, without the riggor of official itunes syncing.

If this is what you want to achieve there's an easy turnaround provided your Touch is on the same account as your iPad. Simply repurchase them. You may already know that any purchase will remain registered to your account and that if something ever happens to your devices you can always redownload? Well, there you go, just redownload via the AppStore of the iPad. The items will not be charged.

And you will not have to deal with the idiosyncrasies of iTunes. (read that 'idiot syncs'):p

Most reactions