What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok now this is getting ridiculous..Ipad Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What format do I covert my cell phone videos too be able to transfer in iTunes?

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple universal. As far as presets since it dosent list iPad....how would I convert like a whole folder of 218 videos at once? I'm kinda stuck...is that possible?

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Anything you want to keep on the iDevice must have a check by it, even if it's already on the iDevice, it assumes if it's not checked, you don't want it on the iDevice. If you want to add something, just check the item, leaving all others checked. It will only sync the new items, because it knows the old ones are still there. If you only check the new item and not the others, yes it will erase the others. If you just put the new items into iTunes, you must go into movies/videos and select all the items you want to be put on the iDevice. Once checked however they should stay checked until you remove the checks from them.

Absolutely correct. Proper maintenance of apps, music, videos, books, photos, and contacts begins with the user. Learn to understand how synching works and you'll never have a problem with your contents again.

Also, for the poster who advised you never to synch? Nonsense. Common sense (and a recent backup) dictates synching even if only occasioanlly.

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
geeezzz zumocast? theres too many damn roots to go i see!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh think im getting the handbrake thing, it converts it to mpeg-4 and it plays in itunes, jus slow process 1 at a time to 218

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally I don't download movies to the iPad anymore unless I would plan a trip or something. I prefer streaming from the computer it's far less complicated.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, when I do use the iPad for watching video, I simply stream from my home server using AirVideo. But if I'm going somewhere for a while, I'll use ZumoCast to convert and store it on the iPad.

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was doing handbrake on iphone/itouch setting and did about 70 videos, not when i choose another for the source then click start, it will bring up cmd screen for a sec but go away, it wont go through the %'s decoding or whatever like it had been doing the past 70 videos

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well now its working fine as I started at the end of my folder...gonna work back from 220 to 70....been using iphone/itouch presets....not sure why it wouldn't do anything to a few b,cause there all the same format coming from the same exact folder before the MP4 convert

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok i downloaded the new version of handbrake 0.9.5, it had ipad settings and apple tv2 and all that, my cell phone videos are converting good, now if i want to put movies on ipad using handbrake....ipad presets, MP4 File, or MKV File?

Last edited:

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok i downloaded the new version of handbrake 0.9.5, it had ipad settings and apple tv2 and all that, my cell phone videos are converting good, now if i want to put movies on ipad using handbrake....ipad presets, MP4 File, or MKV File?

Are you using a Mac or a PC?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts