What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Italkonline super slim executive case

Anfield800

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having used this case for a couple of days now I thought I would jot down a few thoughts and share them with you.

The case is the italkonline Super slim executive case. The link at the bottom is for Amazon.

The first thing to mention is that this is a case and not a stand. If you're looking for an all singing stand that will hold your iPad in a variety of positions, this isn't it.

If you looking for a slim, low profile case then this could be what you're looking for. The iPad is held in place by four corner pieces which, I must be honest, worried me at first but it works well and the iPad is held firmly.

The cover closes and is held in place by a wide tab that grips the edge of the iPad.

It's very discreet and just what i was looking for. It's much cheaper than some other cases on the market too, I'm giving it a 4 out of 5.

The only niggle really is that the cover doesn't fold under the case completely so to place the iPad flat on a surface the cover needs to be left out on the left.

The cover does flex so that the iPad can be slightly elevated in landscape mode.

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003USYHL2/]iTALKonline SUPER SLIM Executive BLACK Wallet Case: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo[/ame]

Most reactions

Latest posts