What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on a case I have seen

Darth Maniac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been looking for a close fitting Ipad case that covers up as little of the Ipad as possible. I have seen this one which seems great but its from a company I have never heard of:

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/iTALKonline-SUPER-Executive-Wallet-TYPING/dp/B003USYHL2/ref=sr_1_233?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1279373160&sr=1-233]iTALKonline SUPER SLIM Executive BLACK Wallet Case: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo[/ame]

Does anyone have this case? If so some questions - its not clear how it closes. Is it magnetic or clip closure? Also - I cant see anything to secure the stand when in typing view - does it have something like the official apple cases slot that holds it firmly?

Alternatively does anyone know of any similar cases that are close fitting and cover up as little of the case as possible? It must have a decent typing angle.

Thanks.

MikeL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know, but this is very similar to the Yoobao V3 which is not yet available (at least in the US) and which is pictured in MacRumors: Forum under the thread: "Yoobao leather iPad case (mimics Apple case) Video Review" See post #507.

Rlanger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered virtually an identical case from FelTu. unfortunately, it looks like they removed the case the day after I ordered. I did get a notification that the case has shipped though.

There was no magnetic enclosure. it was a slim snap enclosure that just fits snuggly around the edge of the iPad. I'm sure that's kind of hard to visualize, but it makes for a very low profile enclosure. And yes, I think it's the same type of enclosure that Yoobao will use on their V3 case.

OP
D

Darth Maniac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Yoobao is slightly different but looks intriguing. Will keep an eye out for that.

With the almost identical case from Feltu - what mechanism did it use to keep it from slipping in typing mode?

nthnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a Macally (Kickstand?) case there is near, if not as slim as this one.

Most reactions

Latest posts