What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues with Facebok & You Tube since io6 update

elle_sc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello... Hoping someone can help...since my ipad3 was updated with the most recent software update my fb will not allow me to share anything. When i click on the arrow at the top right of an article the only option is to report as spam. If I am able to go to the actual website of the article and click share via fb it pulls up a place that shows u with a page with a little icon of the article and a place to type in your comment and choose who you want to share it with me "post to profile" is not a button or link and is simply grayed out so u can't go any further. Is anyone else having this same problem? If so can u tell me what to do? How do I copy & paste a link? Also my YouTube disappeared after the update and I can't figure out how to get it back. It is not in the App Store nor in my settings anywn

Also

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
This was posted in Apple Discussions this morning, in answer to Facebook questions similar to yours.

bfabiani
Re: iOS 6 and FaceBook integration problems
Sep 28, 2012 6:13 AM (in response to chefadomicile)

ANSWER: Guys all people facing the problem just go to general settings & reset without erasing data. All problems are solved. Cheers.

Let us know if the action resolves you problem.

Welcome to the forum. IPF rules posted below will help you get the most out of your membership.

AA

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Sent from my iPad using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try going to Settings/Privacy/Facebook. Turn on. Facebook needs your permission for certain features to work.

For YouTube, download Jasmine from the App Store.

Most reactions

Latest posts