What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is saturday included in business days for delivery of ipad?

shasht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the lead time for an ipad has been postponed to 10 business days....
If i can get to know that saturday is included in those business days i can get my friend to order an ipad 3g...

can anybody help?
also are these estimated days more or less accurate?

upnurv8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that Apple stores receive shipments on Saturdays, so this would mean that they use FedEx. I also received my Apple iPad case on Saturday as well.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They may ship on a saturday, but saturday is not a business day.

They will tell you an estimate to exact date when you order.

lifevicarious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the lead time for an ipad has been postponed to 10 business days....
If i can get to know that saturday is included in those business days i can get my friend to order an ipad 3g...

can anybody help?
also are these estimated days more or less accurate?

It depends on where you live. If you live in a place where FedEx delivers on Saturday, yes. If not, no.

Brad Groux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bradgroux.com
FedEx always delivers on Saturday, but it is a paid service.... much like overnight delivery before 10AM. Apple's standard business shipping doesn't cover Saturday delivery, so I wouldn't expect a delivery over the weekend.

dwagner88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FedEx always delivers on Saturday, but it is a paid service.... much like overnight delivery before 10AM. Apple's standard business shipping doesn't cover Saturday delivery, so I wouldn't expect a delivery over the weekend.

Fed ex does NOT always deliver on Saturdays. Saturday delivery is only available in large cities. We don't have it here.

Brad Groux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bradgroux.com

Fed ex does NOT always deliver on Saturdays. Saturday delivery is only available in large cities. We don't have it here.

Well obviously it isn't offered everywhere, thought that was implied. Either way, the standard Apple shipping wouldn't cover it even if they did offer it everywhere.

lifevicarious

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Well obviously it isn't offered everywhere, thought that was implied. Either way, the standard Apple shipping wouldn't cover it even if they did offer it everywhere.

Wrong. As I said earlier, it depends on if FedEx delivers on Saturday in your area. If they do it counts, if the don't it doesn't.

I had "standard shipping" and mine was delived on Saturday. I live in Manhattan though where they obviously have saturday delivery.

FedexLina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! This is Fedex Lina. We appreciate your business on your iPad shipments. I would be happy to check in to your shipments. Please send your tracking number, delivery address, and phone # for a follow up. My email is [email protected]
Everyone have a wonderful & safe summer!

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine was suppose to delivered Monday, but I just got it 5 minutes ago!!! Maybe yours will too. Keep checking the shipping updates.

Most reactions

Latest posts