What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it still possible to save 4.3.3 blobs on ipad 2?

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
worth a bump, although i am not trying to bump this.

reason...i just wanna congratulate you on your first post, as i am sure you did a little bit of research and kinda know a little bit of what you are doing, and did not come in here asking questions on how to do this and how to do that, when its already available and answered. Most people that join this forum, should not come on here and think that whatever they are asking, is the first question in that nature, and should atleast try their best to find out, cause deep down inside they do have belief that is was asked before, and too lazy to find out.

The few of us, and there is a lot, are here to answer and help those that is not trendy with their devices, but a quick search before would not hurt.

example: people come on here and ask stuff that is in that little guide/start up manual that came in the box with their device.

your question on the other hand, you knew the answer, and i am gonna guess, you wanna see if a genius on here have a workaround or knew something different.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ukmed1 said:
So if anyone reading does hear even a rumour of a way to do it please come and let me know.

You can be sure it will be all over the forums mate. That's why we are here... ;)

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heres a screenie of my cydia. As you can see, cydia has my 4.3.3 and 4.3.4 blobs.

Attachments

• image-390381003.png
    image-390381003.png
    180 KB · Views: 394

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
GenerationX said:
Open up cydia and see if your 4.3.3 blobs were saved.

Good point man, I managed to skip over the bit where he is jailbroken already. My bad.

Chances are Cydia saved you. You should check.

tonycruz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ukmed
Whatsapp on ipad2 ?

Can you explain how? I've been trying and no can do , BTW, my pad 2 is jail broken ...
By coincidence I also live in Dubai...JBR.

Sent from my Ultra Jailbroken iPad 2

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
boyzie said:
Thanx for that..........Complete noobie and unfortunately still none the wiser,will look elsewhere.

Well, you asked for exact details ;)

Blobs allow you to install a previous version of iOS which is not the current one offered by Apple. Without them you can only install the current version (e.g 4.3.5 today). Simple enough?

Last edited:

tonycruz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ukmed1
I live in Bahar 6 :)

You can meet me every night at frankie's by the Oasis tower I am the pianist there....:) maybe u were there before.
See u soon

Sent from my Ultra Jailbroken iPad 2

boyzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
boyzie said:
Thanx for that..........Complete noobie and unfortunately still none the wiser,will look elsewhere.

Well, you asked for exact details ;)

Blobs allow you to install a previous version of iOS which is not the current one offered by Apple. Without them you can only install the current version (e.g 4.3.5 today). Simple enough?
Yes even silmple enough for me........Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts