What's new

Ipod to ipad itunes

mattmachine55

iPF Noob
Joined
Jun 26, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I've searched all over the Internet for a way to get my iTunes from my iPod to my iPad and everything points towards needing a Mac PCM (which I don't own) to do so. Is this true? Seems kinda absurd. Please let me know of any links to instruct me how to transfer without use of a pc.
 
I've searched all over the Internet for a way to get my iTunes from my iPod to my iPad and everything points towards needing a Mac PCM (which I don't own) to do so. Is this true? Seems kinda absurd. Please let me know of any links to instruct me how to transfer without use of a pc.
If you purchased the content from iTunes, you can simply go to the iTunes purchased list on your iPad and download the content to your iPad. This would apply to music, movies, TV shows, books, etc..
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom