What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S Siri Video Demo, Using Siri For The First Time

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

With the release of the iPhone 4S come Siri, the new voice commands on crack as I like to call them. With this feature you can hold down your home button and say a command to your iPhone. You can ask questions or command Siri to do something for you like a Google search. Other commands include setting a timer, alarm, writing email, text messages, calling, and much much more. Siri will type out anything you dictate to it, so if you're driving and can't type on your phone, just tell Siri what you want to do/say and you're done. You have to see this thing to believe really as it even gets used to your voice. The Siri feature is currently only available on the iPhone 4S and requires a 3G or Wifi connection.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't even need to see this to convince me the iPhone 4S is well going to be worth the upgrade (from my crappy Sammy Android phone ANYTHING quite frankly would be worth the upgrade) but wow. Mind = blown.

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why don't they put that on my iPad 2? :(

64GB 3G White iPad

HoJo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Destroyer said:
We got it wrong is not Skynet is iPhone..!!! lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF

It would be a great addition for me.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll have to just be happy that I'm getting Siri on my 4S(35 days!) but I'll really wish my iPad had it.. No way I'll be able to get the 3 next year. Oh well!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

slolane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm loving Siri, wasn't sure how much I would use it or like it but it's faster looking some things up and fun to use too.

Most reactions

Latest posts