What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S REVEALED! Let's Talk iPhone Event FULL COVERAGE

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
So iPhone 4S upgraded the camera and iphone5 will upgrade the bandwidth? What happened to apples revolutionary devices.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I don't like Honeycomb and based on the screenshots, I don't like Android's Ice Cream Sandwich either.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

RocketIII

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was about to get my second apple product (current iPad2), thinking the iPhone 5 would be quite different from the 4. I will continue with my old phone (blackberry) until the model changes. I want it redesigned to have more screen and less bulk. Don't want much eh!!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I don't like Honeycomb and based on the screenshots, I don't like Android's Ice Cream Sandwich either.

I don't understand if you complaining too or ok with lack of new features?

deano2806

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok for the sceptics on here who thinks it is just another iPhone 4, you are totally wrong, as Not does it have a A5 processor.....Yes the same as what the iPad 2 has got, which is a dual core, but it also has 7X faster graphics then what the iPhone 4 had, it has got more memory inside, completely new optics with another mirror, full 1080HD Video recording compared to 720HD then the previous iPhone 4 had, so yeah I am more then happy with just some of the specs that I have just listed!
I currently own the 3GS & I for 1 have a best friend who has got a iPhone 4 with which I know exactly what the iPhone 4 is capable of doing as well as me already read up on the specs, plus I have used a iPhone 4 in a Apple store, so for me this will be 2 model jumps & I am just waiting on 14th or after to have mine delivered to the comfort of my home, ok I will be at work at the time when it is due to arrive, but it will be nice to come home to a new iPhone :)

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
I don't understand if you complaining too or ok with lack of new features?

I'm not complaining, I just don't like how Android has evolved. No complaints, I just want the 4S..?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPhone 4S Review - Siri

AFAIK this is the first YouTube review of the new iPhone 4S, mostly focusing on Siri (including a little fun)...

!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions