What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad3 NONboring cases!?!?

MaggieMae123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, so I am LOVING my new iPad... I knew cases would be very limited in stores so I purchased a green smart cover and a clear snap on back... It's just not cutting it.. I cannot get it to stand up and I am very nervous of the lack of protection.

I have searched high and low online... ALL THE CASES MADE FOR THE 3 ARE SO BLAND! If I am going to dish out MORE money I want something cute and protective... Not black, grey, or any ridiculous neon colors that take away from the beauty of the white iPad..

Can anyone help me find a case specifically made for the 3 that is cute and offers more protection than the smart covers??

Thanks!!!!!!

minikc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the bookbook cover from twelvesouth. Just google them! About $100au but it's totally worth it!! I love the case as much as the iPad. It's solid and also a conversation piece!

:)

drathbun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use both the smart cover and a Targus leather portfolio cover. The smart cover is great for the screen and stand, but when I'm transporting, the leather portfolio protects the iPad and fits nicely into my satchel.

040a95ff.jpg

cf592fde.jpg

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Interesting solution. Do you have a skin on the back of your iPad?

drathbun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, no skin on the back. When I lay it on a surface I put the leather folio down first.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
drathbun said:
No, no skin on the back. When I lay it on a surface I put the leather folio down first.

Have you tried or seen a skin? They are super thin and fit like tape. They work well the the smart cover to keep the iPad sleek while protecting against scratches.

johnml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Incipio feather lite for the back and grey smart cover for the front. I've looked at the skins but they are the same price as the cases and won't prevent any dings.

Most reactions

Latest posts