What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad3 IOS 5.1.1 Upgrade to 6.1.2 Failed Unknown Error 3194

hevnbnd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having a heck of time upgraded my ipad and two iphone 4 to 6.1.2 from Jailbroken 5.1.1 I have tried on three different computers. All are able to access APPLE via gs.apple So I KNOW the HOSTS file is NOT the problem. I have checked it as well it has NOTHING in it about apple. Any other Suggestions? I have tried putting the iPad and phones into DFU mode first and then get error 11. Any help that does NOT refer to editing your HOST file would be great. Thank You

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am having a heck of time upgraded my ipad and two iphone 4 to 6.1.2 from Jailbroken 5.1.1 I have tried on three different computers. All are able to access APPLE via gs.apple So I KNOW the HOSTS file is NOT the problem. I have checked it as well it has NOTHING in it about apple. Any other Suggestions? I have tried putting the iPad and phones into DFU mode first and then get error 11. Any help that does NOT refer to editing your HOST file would be great. Thank You

6.1.3 was released so you cant update to 6.1.2 any more

OP
H

hevnbnd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have downloaded the IPSW for 6.1.2 from Apple previously. I am guessing it is not working because they are no longer signing 6.1.2?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts