What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2screen bleeding

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guy's I phoned my local Apple store today and mentioned this problem, I do have a little bleeding but nothing that would of bothered me had I not seen the threads about it. To my surprise the guy on the phone says he has never heard of an issue with the screens and suggested I make an appointment with a genius so as soon as I can I will make a visit to store but it's like 25 miles so I will wait till stocks are better so am not wasting my time if they exchange this unit.

Owen

...'he has never heard of an issue'
This is a standard policy tag line for Apple employees. I’ve been with Apple products since the cretaceous period and I know this to be a fact. Many of them don’t have the stomach to use it with known issues, but some do. It’s annoying but that’s just the Apple way.

I totally disagree. In my experience, that is.:) Although this is my first Apple product, they were awesome each and every time I went into the store. I know so many with iphones, ipods, macs...they have always told me about Apple's customer service.

They were right.

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From what I've heard, Apples customer service is one of the best. I would call their customer service on the phone and get them to tell you how to proceed with this problem.

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine has two dime-sized leakages at the bottom bezel (between the home button and either edge). I didn't even noticed it, since it didn't show up even when I was on a black screen. It's just a little though, it's livable.

AlxiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have very small bleeding in the left hand bottom corner. Certainly not enough to warrant returning my iPad though.

Sent using my iPad

nwb123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IMG_1303.jpg

keep or not? can be seen at semi dim to dark rooms at 55-100 percent. but just that one small spot not noticeable when i use it i just get bugged when i look for it. picture taken at 100percent ,pitchblack room

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Keep ur ipad..its not a big issue...and after replacing u will get a refurbished one..whereas ur is a new ipad

nwb123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okay=) im fine with it like that i just don't want it to get worse.

Artur Szczur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nwb123 said:
keep or not? can be seen at semi dim to dark rooms at 55-100 percent. but just that one small spot not noticeable when i use it i just get bugged when i look for it. picture taken at 100percent ,pitchblack room

I have got an almost identical "bleeding" but, honestly, have to literally look for it, don't even see it in a dark room because the brightness always needs to be decreased, otherwise I would get blind as it's "quite" bright :D Dunno about you but it doesn't bother me at all although I was extremely worried about it before purchasing of my iPad when I heard of the issue. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions