What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD2 WIFI 4.3.3 cannot restore please help!!!!

jennoian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
i have a ipad2 wifi on 4.3.3 (jailbroken), i had a problem with cydia and now my ipad wont boot up and is stuck on the apple logo and wont even go to safemode.

i have a ipad2 wifi restore ipa and keep getting the "unknown error 1301" when i try to connect to apple to varify my ipad.

Because of this i am using "tiny unbrella" and its now giving me a error 1604 while its trying to prepare my ipad for restore.

can somebody please help??

i am not sure about SSh Blobs? and other people have told me to edit my host file but it didnt work.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Ian

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It sounds as if you didn't save (and thus don't have) your SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.3. Is that the case? If so, there is no way you'll be able to restore that iPad to run iOS 4.3.3. You'll have to restore the iPad to the current version, iOS 4.3.5, which is not jailbreakable on the iPad2.

If you do have those blobs, try starting from scratch to restore by following the steps in this link [exactly]: http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...-your-ipad-using-tinyumbrella-shsh-blobs.html

By the way, if you don't have those 4.3.3 blobs, the link above will also help you restore the iPad to that 4.3.5 version...

Good luck.

Marilyn

OP
J

jennoian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your help!

i think i have them?
what sort of format are the files in?
can i get them off my ipad now ie in restore mode or DFU?
Dosent Cydia save the blobs?

thanks again.

Ian

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you saved your shsh using tiny umbrella, your shsh would/can be seen when tiny umbrella is opened, it is saved on your pc, and yes cydia should/might have it saved, but you will have to get your iPad running, to transfer it to tiny umbrella(TU) if you didn't save it thru tiny umbrella yet, Just keep trying to restart your iPad, don't connect to a pc.

Save-SHSH-Blobs-Using-TinyUmbrella.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions