What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downgrade iPad2 wifi only from 4.3.4 to 4.3.3

Axxiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No success, also tried on a clean computer (never connected to internet)...error 1600 or 1601 is all I get on differents computers. Also downloaded again 4.3.3 from another site, no way...I dont know what else to try :( :confused:

Axxiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally I downgraded successfully!!!. After trying with two pc, an old one with windows xp and another one new with windows 7, i guessed that the 16xx error was something related to the pc's usb ports. So I tried with a friend's ibook and voila! At first try following the f4780y tutorial i was lucky. Thanks guys for your help.

adeer321

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad 2 wont downgrade at error 1600

hey guys i just bought an ipad 2 and they gave me it at version 4.3.5 and i am trying tiny umbrella and dfu mode and stuff and it gives me error 1600 i tried ireb and any thing that i was told that work and it wont downgrade it was never jailbroken? help plz fast!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Take a look at this link: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/44596-official-ipad2-jailbreak-thread.html

Specifically, these paragraphs at that link:

1) Can I jailbreak my iPad2?
You can only jailbreak your iPad2 if it currently has iOS Version 4.3.3 installed on it. There is no jailbreak for any other version. Sorry.

2) Can I upgrade or downgrade my new iPad2 to 4.3.3?
No, sorry, you are too late. You can only install version 4.3.3 of iOS on your iPad2 if you have saved SHSH Blobs for 4.3.3. Blobs are unique to your device and must be provided by Apple, and they stopped providing 4.3.3 blobs several months ago. There is no way to copy, forge, or otherwise bypass this security. If your iPad2 is new then you have no 4.3.3 blobs and no way to get them. No blobs means no downgrade / upgrade. Sorry. See our FAQ here for more information on blobs - SHSH Blobs - Frequently Asked Questions - UPDATED

Marilyn

gto_nation

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's the thing, I have iPad 2 WIFI and upgraded from 4.3.2 to 4.3.5 without saving the blobs. I tried to downgrade it to 4.3.3 but it failed. It shows "3194 error"..

Any possibility how to fix this problem at the moment?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With all due respect - did you read the post right above yours?

No, without saved blobs for iOS, you cannot downgrade your iPad2 to iOS 4.3.3.

Marilyn

gto_nation

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With all due respect - I'm so sorry..I didn't read the post above mine 'coz I posted this on page 1. I'll not try to post anything without finish reading it.

Thanks for your answer.

Most reactions

Latest posts