What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad2 VoiceOver

jknotts66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to Apple and the accessability feature included in my new ipad2. I had heard about VO but really didn't know what it was until I found it in the users manual and I thought it might really help me with my ipad. I've been visually impaired for many years and have used Zoom Text (a text magnifier to mention only a few of it's features) on my pc
After going over the chapter on VO I gave it a try and found it to be much more than I expedted. It didn't take me long to realize that I needed help if I was going to get the most out of this very special little application. So, what better place to look than the users themselves and I hope this forum is loaded with VO users that would be willing to give me some help and advice.
Hope to hear from you soon and many thanks in advance.
Jim

Most reactions

Latest posts