What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 Pages problem

Terry18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my Pages app well before I purchased my Ipad2, I can't put a picture of my own in, I sync the ITunes photos as required, when I touch media my photos show up, I touch a photo(I have taken with my Ipad2 or from my albums ) but they don' appear, even when I wait for a few minutes? Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my Pages app well before I purchased my Ipad2, I can't put a picture of my own in, I sync the ITunes photos as required, when I touch media my photos show up, I touch a photo(I have taken with my Ipad2 or from my albums ) but they don' appear, even when I wait for a few minutes? Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Have you transferred it yet to the iPad's 'Photos' app? You can email it to yourself and then save it in 'Photos' - then 'Pages' can import it.

Have fun

Tim
Scotland

OP
T

Terry18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just tried, emailed it, held finger on pic, saved the pic, went to pages, opened document, touch media, all my pics show up, touch the pic and nothing, even tried to replace existing pic, no can do ?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Terry18 said:
Just tried, emailed it, held finger on pic, saved the pic, went to pages, opened document, touch media, all my pics show up, touch the pic and nothing, even tried to replace existing pic, no can do ?

You say you tried to replace existing pic.....have you tried starting a blank document and seeing if you can insert a pic in that......just a thought because if that works then it could be something to do with the formatting of the existing document......worth a try?

The Archangel

OP
T

Terry18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried a blank page, media, touched emailed pic, that didn't work, tried a pic taken with the Ipad, didn't work either, maybe I need to delete the pages app and reload it, as I purchased it before I bought my IPad2???

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Terry18 said:
Tried a blank page, media, touched emailed pic, that didn't work, tried a pic taken with the Ipad, didn't work either, maybe I need to delete the pages app and reload it, as I purchased it before I bought my IPad2???

It's worth a go and it'll cost you nothing......let us know what happens......I can definitely insert an image into a pages document here using the method that you describe, so something strange is happening!

The Archangel

OP
T

Terry18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a pic to go in by going to my email, copying the pic, the going to pages and pasting, but I don' believe that's supposed to be the way, I'lll try deleting later, and let you know, thank you for your help.

Cadena96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
try deleting the app and reinstalling it...and make sure it's the only thing you sync...less chance of error that way...and do NOT use your computer for anything else...if that helps...it means you need more ram...likely....or you synced too much at one time...

OP
T

Terry18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I got it to work, Sweet ! I deleted the Pages app from my Ipad2 then I deleted the pages app from my computer, went to ITunes and repurchased the app, but seeing as I already bought it before there is no charge and it was updated. Now I touch a picture and BAMM! it's there, love it !

Most reactions

Latest posts