What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad2 Kept Us In Touch

helix2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After this weekend's Northeaster and loss of power I found my IPad2 came in handy keeping us abreast of what was going on. Could not located a battery operated radio so thank goodness the IPad was charged so we could find out what was happening in the area and was causing the power outage as well as possible timeframe before we could expect power to be restored.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The extra long battery life makes the iPad a real doozy to have around for power issues :)

Glad to hear!

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How wonderful for you to have your iPad on hand! Mine kept me entertained one long evening this summer when we lost power overnight to a storm. Movies, music, games and all the reading material I could want via the iPad to the rescue!

OP
H

helix2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So glad I bought the IPad2. Even my wife was happy that we could use it to get information and could even watch movies. The long use time was also a big plus.

Most reactions

Latest posts