What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 IOS 6.1.3 cannot connect to internet

TheinLwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot get my Ipad2 to connect to the internet. I reboot my router and ipad2 several times and is still does not work. I need information on how do setup a new Wi-Fi connection. What does "forget this network" do. IP Address/Subnet Mask/Router/DNS/Search Domains/Client ID/Renew Lease/HTTP Proxy/Off/Manual/Auto - do I need to enter the information manually? Thank you.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello - you need to provide some more information: 1) Has your iPad been able to attach to your network previously? 2) If so, what has changed? 3) Have you tried to connect to another Wi-Fi network? 4) Did you 'Reset' the iPad by using the On-Off & Home buttons simultaneously? and 5) Can other Wi-Fi devices connect to your current network. Please respond to these questions for further advice - you can try 'forget this network' w/o a problem and try to setup your network again - to help you'll need to provide your location and your ISP. Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts