What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad works with flash???

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, it's coming on so strong we only have 10 years and 39 days until the standard is finalized. Feels like it's right around the corner .. lol.

Don't forget that even then, after 10 more years, there may not be a single video standard within HTML5. This means that Apple may again only be able to play a certain segment of online video. Apple is advocating for h.264 which is a proprietary format that requires a license from LMPEG. Also, the licensing is all sorts of shady, as they are free to raise the rates of licenses. The alternatives are offered by Mozilla and Google currently, both of which are open source and free.

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to say I want flash, most on here know I want flash lol that being said, I dont care if it runs the battery down or not, but I have played with a few of the other tabs on the market and yes flash works great, but there is such a lag using them that I wouldnt give up the ipad for it.

Well there ya have it.

THERE YOU HAVE IT? LMFAO your funny! Yes there is a lag cause it's an older device just like there is a lag on the iPhone 3G when upgraded to higher iOS, that pob is hardware of the device not flash, when a formable hardware is applied it works! And guess what people HTML 5 is no where near perfect and hardly delivers hd quality the way flash does.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to say I want flash, most on here know I want flash lol that being said, I dont care if it runs the battery down or not, but I have played with a few of the other tabs on the market and yes flash works great, but there is such a lag using them that I wouldnt give up the ipad for it.

Well there ya have it.

THERE YOU HAVE IT? LMFAO your funny! Yes there is a lag cause it's an older device just like there is a lag on the iPhone 3G when upgraded to higher iOS, that pob is hardware of the device not flash, when a formable hardware is applied it works! And guess what people HTML 5 is no where near perfect and hardly delivers hd quality the way flash does.

Hit a nerve?
:D

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well there ya have it.

there you have it? Lmfao your funny! Yes there is a lag cause it's an older device just like there is a lag on the iphone 3g when upgraded to higher ios, that pob is hardware of the device not flash, when a formable hardware is applied it works! And guess what people html 5 is no where near perfect and hardly delivers hd quality the way flash does.

hit a nerve?
:d

lmao =)

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, counldn't of asked for a better response thanks! :) you somewhat get it lol :D

Most reactions

Latest posts